- Manage and maintain schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments'
- Answering and directing calls to appropriate parties and taking messages;
- Greeting visitors and determining access to appropriate parties;
- Overseeing administrative function within an organisation and within the office;
- Opening, sorting and distrbuting correspondence including email, faxes and mails;
- Prepare reports, collect and analyze information and presentations;
- Ensure operation of office equipment , order maintenance when necessary
- Provide clerical and general office support;
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- SPM / Diploma in any field
- At least 2 years experience in similar job scope
- Good spoken and written English
- Pleasant personality and presentable
- Good PC skills
- Prefers someone who can start immediately
Please sent your resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call this number +6019-2710422 for futher information.